~deadbeat''

wow! exams are finally over..
i'm so glad..hmm..now i can finally concentrate on my food explore!

been looking at some recipes to see if i can do anything..a simple dish that will turn out good perhaps?i'm seriously wondering if anyone has spotted my blog yet, cause i dun see any comments!so sadd..:(

hey, if you want any help in your kitchen, do let me know..i will consider!i'm an avid learner! if you got to know any food tasting, do tell me too!

i had kuay chap a few feeks ago near my house, it's opposite the petrol kiosk at yishun ring road..well, its not bad, i like the duck liver..haha..the chilli too is not bad..


going for my dinner now!wonder what good food dad will buy back?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People's Park Complex hidden treasures

Jimoto-Ya (Singapore)

Tendon Kohaku's 2nd outlet!